Thursday, August 7, 2008

My OST-2

Afternoon Bluezzz
  1. 3'0 Clock Blues- B.B King and Clapton
  2. Strange Brew- Cream
  3. Paint it Black- The Rolling Stones
  4. A day in the Life- Beck (Beatles Cover)
  5. Happiness is a Warm Gun- The Beatles
  6. Since I've Been Loving You- Page and Plant(No quarter)
  7. The Battle of Evermore-Led Zep
  8. Love Reign o'er Me- The Who
  9. Losing My Religion- R.E.M
  10. Village Green Preservation Society- The Kinks
  11. Lateralis- Tool
  12. Videotape- Radiohead
  13. Black Hole Sun- Soundgarden
  14. Dumb- Nirvana
  15. Beautiful World- RATM
  16. Snow Oh- RHCP
  17. Knocking on Heaven's Doors- Guns n Roses
  18. Warning Signs - Coldplay
  19. Fade to Black- Metallica
  20. Turn The Page- Metallica
  21. Jessica- Allman Brothers Band
  22. Be Yourself- Audioslave
  23. I am the Highway- Audioslave
  24. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For-U2
  25. Soldier of Fortune- Deep Purple

No comments: